Rajan loves cooking dishes from his native Indian cuisine. He enjoys sharing his favourite recipes with his online readers.
Winter is the time when fresh leafy greens of various kinds flood the vegetable markets. It's the perfect time of year to indulge in these super healthy veggies.
Punjabi-style mooli ke patte ki sabji, or radish greens stir-fry, is an extremely easy dish that you can prepare in minutes. Try it and share your experience in the comments section below.
Read More From Delishably
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
3 to 4 servings
- 200 grams mooli ke patte (radish leaves), washed and chopped
- 1 medium mooli (radish), peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon jeera (cumin seeds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Keep a pressure cooker on medium heat and put in the chopped radish leaves and radish. Stir, close the cooker, give one whistle and then put off the heat.
- Open the cooker when the pressure subsides and transfer the contents to a bowl.
- Keep a pan on low-medium heat. Add the oil and let it heat up.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the jeera and let it crackle. Add the soft radish leaves and radish. Mix well and add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chilli powder. Stir until the all the ingredients combine well.
- Cover with a lid and cook until the sabji is cooked. Stir every 2-3 minutes until it is done (about 8-10 minutes total).
- Serve with as a side dish with roti and dal or have with paratha.
Punjabi-Style Mooli ke Patte ki Sabji
© 2022 Rajan Singh Jolly