Rajan writes to share his knowledge of health, yoga, pranayama, alternative therapies, natural remedies, food recipes, and more.
This healthy sprout salad is prepared with sprouted whole moong dal (also called mung beans), as well as sprouted whole moth dal (also called moth or mat beans). You can use any vegetables and spices of your choice other than the ones used here.
Do not boil or steam the sprouts, as this will deactivate the enzymes. The salad's nutritional value would then be much reduced.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Read More From Delishably
- 1/2 cup sprouted whole moong dal (mung beans), raw
- 1/2 cup sprouted whole moth dal (moth beans or mat beans), raw
- 1 small tomato, deseeded and chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 medium-sized cucumber, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 medium-sized carrot, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- In a large bowl, add all of the sprouts. Then add the chopped vegetables. Mix well.
- Add the chaat masala and squeeze the lemon on top. Mix well.
- The sprout salad is ready. Serve immediately.
© 2020 Rajan Singh Jolly